Off Campus

Students have the opportunity to earn credits in Work Experience, the Registered Apprenticeship Program, the Green Certificate Program and in Dual Credit courses such as Power Engineering and Health Care Aid.

Off-Campus Programming At Glenmary School

Off-Campus Program (Work Experience, RAP, Green Certificate, Power Engineering)

Here you will find all the information and forms that you need for the various off-campus programs that we offer here at Glenmary. 

If you are confused and not sure about what you want to for a future career take a look at this link. It has lots of information and ideas if you feel like you are lost!!

Steps for signing up for Work Experience:

Steps for signing up for the RAP Program:

  • Step 1: Find a placement to work. You need to pick a trade where you can work under a journeyman. If you are having issues finding a placement we can connect with CAREERS: The Next Generation. They can help with this process.
  • Step 2: Once you have a placement, print off the RAP off campus agreement form, completely fill out the entire form (very carefully!!!)
  • Step 3: Go to and find the RAP Apprentice Application Form. Completely and carefully fill out the form. Your Blue Trades Book will be sent to your employer and you must fill it out! It is also very important that you do not lose this book.
  • Step 4: Print off the Permission To Drive Form, have your parents sign it and bring it in to Mr. Randall
  • Step 5: You will need to fill out a Work Experience Time Sheet for every month that you are working. Make sure that these are in on time and filled out properly
  • Step 6: When you are asked for a midterm evaluation, print off the RAP Evaluation form and have your employer fill it out
  • Step 7: When you transition to a new RAP placement, you need to fill out the Transfer Card that is in your Blue Trades Book. When this transfer card is filled out, bring it in to Mr. Randall

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me at